Business Career Mentor Program
The UniSA Business Career Mentor Program is an innovative scheme that pairs students and recent graduates with experienced business professionals to enhance employability and leadership skills. We have mentors and students based locally, interstate and internationally and are able to facilitate face-to-face as well as online mentoring relationships.
Why be a mentor?
- Inspire a student to reach their career potential
- Identify talent for your organisation
- Support corporate social responsibility agendas
- Reflect and share your experience
- One hour per month from April–October
- Participate in a training session
- Attend a University hosted networking event with industry partners and prospective mentors
Registrations for the 2016 program are now closed.
Contact the team to become a mentor in 2017 on email@example.com
Become a mentor or partner of the program brochure (.pdf 505kb)
The UniSA Business Career Mentor Program matches students with appropriate mentors based on their shared interests and areas of speciality.
UniSA is currently looking for business professionals with experience working in the areas listed below. Click on an area of specialisation to view mentors who are involved in the program.
Log on to the portal to update your details, register for events and access your mentee's profile.
Log on to the portal to apply for a mentor, update your details and register for events.
View the varied range of organisations that have officially partnered with the Business Career Mentor Program to enhance student employability and offer professional development for their workforce.