World class marketing development
Some of the world’s biggest brands, including Coca-Cola, Unilever, Procter & Gamble and Colgate-Palmolive are supporting an exciting marketing research and development (R&D) program. This multimillion dollar program is the result of dedicated research by a large team led by Professors at our Ehrenberg-Bass Institute for Marketing Science.
More than a decade of work has led to a rapidly expanding bank of knowledge that is exclusively available to companies who sponsor the program. It is the kind of practical knowledge that every marketing team wants to know, but that no one company has the research budget to cover.
- How do brands grow?
- How does advertising work?
- What do loyalty programs really do?
- Should marketers focus on customer retention or defection?
- When is a price promotion useful? etc.
Baseline Corporate Sponsorship
- new reports (discoveries, quick wins and vaccination reports)
- an in-house masterclass seminar
- online access to a library of past research, videos and online training modules
- Laws of Growth analysis
- Distinctive Asset Measurement
- Creating Strategies of Desire
- Custom Laboratory within the Institute
Joining the Corporate Sponsorship Program gives you direct access to the latest in marketing thinking, and a team of marketing experts. You will also have the opportunity to put issues relevant to your needs on the R&D agenda and to shape the direction of future research.
For further information about becoming a sponsor, to organise a sample seminar, or see a full list of seminar topics please contact: