Our advisory group
The advisory group comprises senior human resource professionals from the private and public sectors along with senior researchers from UniSA. Its primary purpose is to act as a sounding board and to provide guidance for our research activities.
The group meets twice a year and helps CWeX to maintain close connections with its industry stakeholders. The advisory group also supports CHRM’s research program by ensuring that our research remains relevant to industry needs and serves the community.
The external members of the Advisory Group are:
- Erma Ranieri (Chair), Commissioner for Public Sector Employment, Office for the Public Sector
- Kate Berry, General Manager Human Resources, Discovery Holiday Parks
- Anne Gale, Public Advocate, Office for the Public Advocate
- Vanessa Godden, Corporate Manager, People & Culture, Adelaide City Council
- Simon Hockridge, Director Human Resources, Adelaide Convention Centre
- Danielle Jiranek, General Manager People and Culture, Beyond Bank
- Mark Schultz, Head of People and Performance, Bendigo and Adelaide Bank
- Linda Gentilcore, Manager, People & Culture, SA Health
- Laura Schonfeldt, General Manager, People & Culture DECD (Department for Education and Child Development) (effective 23 Jan 2017)